- market-leading, prizewinning trench heating technology featuring a free-standing convector
- ultra-small dimensions, with a height of only 150 mm and a depth of only 160 mm
- sturdy sheet steel casing, powder coated in DB 703 (other colours on request)
- with stainless steel or steel FineLine grille (steel powder coated in four different colours, other colours on request)
Free-standing convector with EC tangential fan-assisted convection.
- Effective cold air screening of full height windows
- Whisper-quiet tangential EC fan for balanced airflow over the convector length, resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for ultra-low LPHW-Temperatures.
- Anti-twist device for the LPHW- connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valve connection sets optional as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
… ALSO WORTH KNOWING
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with BS EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- a single EC tangential fan with cascaded rollers is used for each length. This leads to lower maintenance costs and increased heat output from the same length
174,00 € plus VAT
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
46,00 € plus VAT
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
95,00 € plus VAT
Serial Modbus card
91,00 € plus VAT
KaControl control electronics
375,00 € plus VAT
Power supply unit
44,00 € plus VAT
282,00 € plus VAT
Wooden installation cover
trench width 165 mm, type 101916
10,00 € / m