- Functional and cost-effective option with encased use of convectors.
- A low height and depth mean that they can be unobtrusively positioned around the façade of a building
- Supplied ready-to-install with pre-drilled valve openings
PowerKon + F
Free-standing convector for use with low water temperatures.
- PowerKon copper/aluminium heat exchangers with corrugated fins increase the surface area and create more heat
- Optimum controllability and fast heat-up thanks to low water content
- Single-end connection
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- The professional solution for public, commercial and industrial buildings
- Can be fitted on finished / unfinished flooring
- Single-section prefabricated unit casing with the following standard dimensions
- Casing length from 600 to 2600 mm
- Casing height from 80 to 130 mm
- Casing depth 130, 180 and 230 mm
... also good to know
- All casing parts, including the linear outlet grille and steel brackets, have a lasting phosphate corrosion-poof finish and are powdercoated in RAL 9016
- “Quick fit“ system, casing fit without the need for screws
- Heat outputs tested in line with DIN EN 442
|Price List 2018||download as||.pdf, 10,85 MB|
|PowerKon + F convectors||download as||.pdf, 3,34 MB|
|Spezial PowerKon + F convectors||download as||.pdf, 1,45 MB|
|Product overview, products international||download as||.pdf, 5,87 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017, products international||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,72 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial sports hall||download as||.pdf, 2,25 MB|
|PowerKon + F convectors||download as||.pdf, 2,19 MB|
4,20 € plus VAT
54,00 € plus VAT
The compact design of PowerKon + F with its shallow height and slimline depth make is ideal for unobtrusive installation in front of gazed facades. These encased convectors with their low water content are also ideal for use with low temperature water.
Yes, PowerKon + F are designed as a quick-fit system, based on an encased convector manufactured in a single section without the need for additional screws.
All of the casing sections of the unit, including the outlet air grille and the brackets, are powdercoated with a hard-wearing corrosion-proof phosphate finish.