- constant flow temperature control for consistent output by consumers
- compact system, to which primary and secondary pump can be retrofitted, ready-to-connect for connection to the dry cooler
- models with 1-2 cooling circuits tailored to the needs of the project
- 2-4 compressors, fail-safe, quiet and energy-efficient
- low refrigerant volumes to avoid harmful F-gases
KaClima AI water-cooled
Water-cooled unit for installation indoors for connection to a dry cooler.
compact system, to which primary and secondary pump can be retrofitted, ready-to-connect for connection to the dry cooler
models with 1-2 cooling circuits tailored to the needs of the project
2-4 compressors, fail-safe, quiet and energy-efficient
- control of dry cooler by chiller
- optional built-in continuously variable inverter-circulation pump, safety valve and flow monitor
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- for installation indoors for connection to a dry cooler or well
- output range 5,3 - 1600 kW
- office and hotel air conditioning
- retail chains as well as exhibition halls and showrooms
- industrial cooling
... ALSO GOOD TO KNOW
- weather-related setpoint possible
- cooling mode from -10 C to +45 C
- other accessories are available: built-in pump, storage tank, vibration damper, cooling circuit equipment (shut-off valves etc.), dirt trap for condenser, sound insulation and advanced electrical equipment
- models available with scroll compressors or screw compressors
|Product overview, products international||download as||.pdf, 5,87 MB|
|Kampmann Hotel References||download as||.pdf, 2,57 MB|
|Spezial Hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
We offer air-cooled chillers for installation indoors and outdoors as standard with up to 170 kW of cooling capacity. In special cases, units with up to 1,600 kW are available in many different models and specifications, e.g. with water-cooled, built-in free cooling or equipment with screw or turbo compressor.
The water storage tank takes up a significant proportion of the weight and space requirement of a chiller. Aqualogik enables the weight and space requirement and/or the buffer storage tank to be significantly reduced or omitted entirely. The built-in variable speed pump and special control technology lower the minimum water content of the system.
Refrigerant R410A has a higher volumetric cooling output than, say refrigerant R407C. Components, such as the compressor, can therefore be smaller. The operating weight and dimensions are reduced as a result. The refrigerant is non-combustible and does not impact the ozone layer if released, which is why it is often described as a “safety refrigerant”.